The Grateful Christian

Essays, opinions, and works-in-progress by a conservative Lutheran pastor.

My Photo
Name:
Location: West Michigan, United States

In order of importance, I am a: Husband, father, pastor, hobby programmer, writer. Thoughts are but coins. Let me not trust instead
Of Thee, their thin-worn image of Thy head.

--C.S.Lewis, The Apologist's Evening Prayer

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

zhubert is gone

For some time there was a daily dose of Greek in the left hand column of this page, thanks to Zack Hubert's zhubert.com. They've had to shut down for valid reasons. See the comments at his web page. There is a push on to make an open-source original languages edition that I may get involved with. The history of ReGreek's rise and fall looks like it would be instructive, after I've had some time to give it a good reading.

Since I had to fix that on the template for this page, I ought to sit down some lunch hour and check the other links and things, and get this current.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home