The Grateful Christian

Essays, opinions, and works-in-progress by a conservative Lutheran pastor.

My Photo
Name:
Location: West Michigan, United States

In order of importance, I am a: Husband, father, pastor, hobby programmer, writer. Thoughts are but coins. Let me not trust instead
Of Thee, their thin-worn image of Thy head.

--C.S.Lewis, The Apologist's Evening Prayer

Saturday, January 27, 2007

Not Disappeared

Been gone, I know. Just really, really busy. Baptisms, funerals; I feel like a conductor helping people on and off a train.

Plus, I have set aside my literary pretensions to indulge in my software pretensions. I have a number of church applications that I have developed over the years, and the onset of Epiphany seemed a good time to go bug-hunting. God has blessed; I've put down a number of the critters lately. In fact, I have cleaned up Worship Secretary to such a point that I am about to release it commercially. Watch for the launch of my software site, Winkel Software. Coming soon!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Sam said...

Any hints on the nature of this software... I'm not sure if you've discussed it on your blog before.

Jan 28, 2007, 4:29:00 PM  
Blogger Matt said...

Pretensions aren't always bad, especially when they lead to software you can release commercially. Congrats!

Feb 9, 2007, 9:40:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home