The Grateful Christian

Essays, opinions, and works-in-progress by a conservative Lutheran pastor.

My Photo
Name:
Location: West Michigan, United States

In order of importance, I am a: Husband, father, pastor, hobby programmer, writer. Thoughts are but coins. Let me not trust instead
Of Thee, their thin-worn image of Thy head.

--C.S.Lewis, The Apologist's Evening Prayer

Saturday, December 02, 2006

Strange Bedfellows


Taking a break from the heavy stuff. Here are a couple of fun photos I took while on a visit to the Twin Cities this summer. The one above is not as strange a combination, I think, as the one below. In case it's too hard to read in the photo, the business on the right in the lower photograph is the "Center For Inner Awakening." They offer (according to their window) Meditation, Chanting, Hatha Yoga, Yogic Philosophy...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fun stuff.

Dec 8, 2006, 10:52:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home