The Grateful Christian

Essays, opinions, and works-in-progress by a conservative Lutheran pastor.

My Photo
Name:
Location: West Michigan, United States

In order of importance, I am a: Husband, father, pastor, hobby programmer, writer. Thoughts are but coins. Let me not trust instead
Of Thee, their thin-worn image of Thy head.

--C.S.Lewis, The Apologist's Evening Prayer

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

"Dear Frankie" Video Recommendation


Saw this last night. I can't recommend it highly enough. A beautiful film with heart.
Be sure to watch the Special Features "The Story Of Dear Frankie" and note the rationale behind some of the casting decisions; I think you'll agree that they were brilliant.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree ...it is a wonderful film .Thanks for your recomendation.I found out about this thru Hammerswing75....I'm not a blogger but the father of one....thank you Joe

Nov 4, 2006, 10:39:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home